Similarly, users can visit the site and navigate without having to provide personal data. During the visit to the site, our users will remain anonymous and will not be identified at any time, unless the users wish to do so. In addition, users must have an account on the site and log in with their username and password.
Consequently, LABRANZA GROUP SAS, as responsible and / or in charge of the processing of personal data, has adopted its Personal Data Processing Policy, expressed in the following terms:
• Authorization: prior, express and informed consent of the owner to carry out the processing of personal data.
• Privacy Notice: It is the verbal or written communication generated by the Responsible Party, addressed to the Owner for the Processing of their Personal Data, by means of which they are informed about the existence of the Information Processing Policies that will be applicable to them. , the way to access them and the purposes of the Treatment that is intended to give the personal data.
• Database: organized set of personal data that is subject to treatment.
• Personal data: any information linked or that may be associated with one or more specific or determinable natural persons.
• Sensitive data: that which affects the privacy of the owner or whose improper use can generate discrimination against him.
• Responsible for the treatment: natural or legal person, public or private, that by itself or in association with others, carries out the processing of personal data on behalf of the person responsible for the treatment.
• Responsible for the treatment: natural or legal person, public or private, that by itself or in association with others, decides on the database and / or the treatment of the data.
• Owner: natural person whose personal data is subject to treatment.
• Treatment: any operation or set of operations on personal data, such as the collection, storage, use, circulation or deletion.
LABRANZA GROUP SAS respects and promotes the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and, therefore, incorporates into this Policy, Articles 12 and 19 of said Declaration.
• Article 12: “No one shall be the object of arbitrary interference with his private life, family, home or correspondence, nor of attacks on his honor or his reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks ”.
• Article 19: “Every individual has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; This right includes the right not to be disturbed because of his opinions, to investigate and receive information and opinions, and to disseminate them, without limitation of borders, by any means of expression ”.
LABRANZA GROUP SAS respects the right to intimacy and privacy. LABRANZA GROUP SAS Policy is to comply with Colombian legislation related to the subject. In this sense, the information provided by our clients, partners, employees and other people generates on our part all our respect and commitment.
i. Provision of data in the registration forms of the website.
ii. The use of the acceptance, security and access mechanisms to the website.
iii. The consultation of any content incorporated in the website.
iv. The use of any of the services available on the website.
By using the LABRANZA GROUP SAS website or by providing personal information, you are authorizing us to obtain, use and disclose your personal information in the manner described in this Policy and in accordance with current Colombian regulations.
Your personal information will generally be stored in the databases of LABRANZA GROUP SAS or in the databases maintained by our service providers, maintaining reasonable protections to guarantee the confidentiality, security and integrity of your personal information.
LABRANZA GROUP SAS is committed to protecting all the information stored in its databases through protocols, tools and mechanisms reasonably accepted in the industry, in order to prevent its use and unauthorized disclosure by third parties. The equipment for storing this information is located in safe places, physically protected and with restricted access.
LABRANZA GROUP SAS is not responsible for any consequence derived from the improper, illegal and fraudulent entry to its databases, from any technical failure in its information storage systems, or from the theft of its information storage equipment.
LABRANZA GROUP SAS recognizes and accepts that no transmission of information over the internet is absolutely secure; however, it will implement all the security protocols, tools and mechanisms reasonably accepted by the industry for the protection of the information during its transmission. Likewise, it expects its interlocutors to implement their own protocols, tools and security mechanisms on their computers and private networks for the transmission of information through the Internet.
Therefore, we always keep technical and security measures in place to prevent unauthorized or illegal access or accidental loss, destruction or occurrence of damage to your digital information. When information is collected through the Website, we obtain personal data on a secure server. We use protection software and programs on our servers.
Although it is not possible to guarantee the achievement of a result, these systems have proven to be effective in handling confidential information every time they have mechanisms that prevent access by external threats (hacker attacks). It is recommended that you do not send all credit or debit card details unencrypted electronic communications with us.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards around the collection, storage and disclosure of user information. Our security procedures require that, on occasion, we may ask users for proof of identity before disclosing personal information. Users should bear in mind that they are solely responsible for the protection against unauthorized access to their password and to their computer.
LABRANZA GROUP SAS reserves the right to update or modify this Policy at any time and without prior notice, by publishing the revised version of it on our Internet sites. If this Policy or any Privacy Statement is modified, the modification will only apply to personal information that we obtain after posting the modified Policy or statement on the relevant website.
You have the right to review and modify any personal information stored in our system. If you consider that this information is outdated or incorrect, you may contact us by request made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Said request will be dealt with within the same guidelines of the ATTENTION OF REQUESTS AND CLAIMS established in this policy.
You have the right, at any time, to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information in the future. In this case, you can contact us by request made via email to email@example.com. Said request will be dealt with within the same guidelines of the ATTENTION OF REQUESTS AND CLAIMS established in this policy.
A. collection, access and use of information
c) The registration information requested from the user is the minimum to comply with the legal regulations in force in Colombia and international uses on privacy and data protection on the Internet, such as the OECD Privacy Guidelines. (www.oecd.org).
d) In the registration process, the user will be warned with an asterisk (*) which information must be provided obligatorily and which is optional.
e) The user of this website expressly authorizes LABRANZA GROUP SAS to automatically process the information requested in order to provide an efficient and personalized service. The user, for this same purpose, expressly authorizes LABRANZA GROUP SAS to disclose, assign or transfer their personal data and the information provided on this website, to other entities, organizations, companies linked or associated with LABRANZA GROUP SAS.
f) The registration information, in no case or circumstance, will be shared with third parties, except with other entities, organizations, companies linked or associated with LABRANZA GROUP SAS.
g) The registration information requested from the user may be shared with other websites of LABRANZA GROUP SAS or of companies, entities or organizations linked or associated with their brands, provided that its use is made to improve the provision of targeted services to user.
h) LABRANZA GROUP SAS may also, at any time, conduct user surveys to internally evaluate the website traffic and the quality of the online services it offers.
i) LABRANZA GROUP SAS will not send information that has not been requested to the user’s e-mail or electronic address, except for information or news related to the services and / or products of LABRANZA GROUP SAS.
To this extent, LABRANZA GROUP SAS will only process the data stored for the exercise and development of activities inherent to its corporate purpose and the administrative development of the company, especially for billing purposes, to comply with the tax requirements when specifying a sale, to contact the company for the own and exclusive purposes of the contractual and commercial relationship that has been initiated between the parties when the relationship begins with a legal person, to corroborate the references and reputation of whoever is linked through the present form in case of installment sales, to carry out customer behavior analytics processes in order to define consumption habits with the aim of improving the customer experience with LABRANZA GROUP SAS brands; have a registry of active and inactive clients; contact clients or future clients through different channels (email, physical mail, through call center, etc.) for collection or legal purposes if applicable; receive, attend and resolve requests, complaints, claims and / or suggestions presented by clients or future clients; carry out academic activities in association with public or private entities in the marketing area.
B. Obligations and duties of the user
- The user agrees to provide LABRANZA GROUP SAS with true, accurate, updated and complete information about himself, as indicated in the registration form. Additionally, the user agrees to collaborate with LABRANZA GROUP SAS, to keep this information updated and complete.
- LABRANZA GROUP SAS reserves the right to withdraw, without prior notification to the user, any information that is disclosed on the website and that it considers harmful or detrimental to its interests or the interests of third parties.
- When the user provides any information to LABRANZA GROUP SAS, the same user must take precautionary measures to avoid the loss or inappropriate use of said information. In case of not taking such measures, LABRANZA GROUP SAS will not be responsible for the use that third parties may make of information that is unduly secured and protected by the user.
- The user will not collect or disclose, the personal data or the information of the other users of the LABRANZA GROUP SAS website and that is disclosed through it or that rests in the information systems of LABRANZA GROUP SAS.
- The user will not publish on other websites or through any means, the personal data or information of the other users of the LABRANZA GROUP SAS website and that is disclosed through it or that rests in the information systems of LABRANZA GROUP SAS
C. Rights of the owner of personal data
In accordance with Article 8 of Law 1581 of 2012, the natural person whose personal data is subject to treatment (owner), will have the following rights:
- Know, update and rectify your personal data in front of those responsible or in charge of the treatment. This right may be exercised, among others, in the face of partial, inaccurate, incomplete or fractioned data, which are misleading, or those whose treatment is expressly prohibited or has not been authorized.
- Request proof of the authorization granted to the person responsible for the treatment, except when expressly excepted as a requirement for the treatment, in accordance with the provisions of Article 10 of this Law.
- Ser informado por el responsable o encargado del tratamiento, previa solicitud, respecto del uso que le ha dado a sus datos personales.
- Present before the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce complaints for infractions to the provisions of this Law and the other regulations that modify, add or complement it;
- Revoke the authorization and / or request the deletion of the data when the principles, rights and constitutional and legal guarantees are not respected in the treatment. The revocation and / or deletion will proceed when the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce has determined that in the treatment the person in charge or in charge has incurred in conduct contrary to this Law and the Constitution.
- Free access to your personal data that have been processed. In accordance with Article 9 of Law 1581 of 2012, without prejudice to the exceptions provided for in the law, data processing requires the prior and informed authorization of the owner, which must be obtained by any means that may be subject to for later consultation.
For the management of requests, claims and complaints or for the exercise of their rights, the Holder of personal data may contact LABRANZA GROUP SAS at the email firstname.lastname@example.org. LABRANZA GROUP SAS will respond to the petitioner within the terms established by Law 1581 of 2012 for the case of petitions and claims, respectively.
For this purpose, the request must contain all the necessary data applicable to the right of request to guarantee a timely and effective response, and contain a clear and precise description of the personal data with respect to which the owner seeks to exercise any of their rights.
Any request, to be processed, must be submitted by the owner of the data or by his legal representative; therefore, LABRANZA GROUP SAS has the right to verify the identity of the petitioner by any means.
Regardless of the mechanism used to file petitions, claims and complaints, these will be dealt with within a maximum term of ten (10) business days from the date of receipt. When it is not possible to attend the query within said term, the interested party will be informed before its expiration, stating the reasons for the delay and indicating the date on which the query will be attended, which in no case may exceed five (5) business days following the expiration of the first term.
Requests for updating, correction, rectification or deletion of the data will be answered within the following fifteen (15) business days, counted from the day following the date of receipt. When it is not possible to attend them within said term, the interested party will be informed before the expiration of the aforementioned term, the reasons for the delay and the date on which their claim will be attended, which in no case may exceed eight (8) business days following the expiration of the first term.
This policy for the processing of personal data applies from January 2021 and will have an indefinite duration. The databases in which the personal data rest will have a validity equal to the period in which the purpose or purposes of the treatment are maintained in each database.
In this way, the Holder declares that he knows and accepts this Personal Data Treatment Policy and authorizes LABRANZA GROUP SAS freely, prior, voluntarily, expressly and duly informed, to carry out the processing of his personal data in accordance with this Policy Treatment of Personal Data during the time that LABRANZA GROUP SAS develops its commercial and service activities. The Holder declares that the non-request for the deletion of his personal data after the notification of a new version of this Policy, constitutes the acceptance of it.